Benefits of using Youth Gems
- peptides in the serum smooth and tone skin
- argan and raisin-seed oils hydrate skin
- contains Neovitin, a powerful antioxidant compound
- protects skin against environmental damage
- cleanses tired and damaged skin
The power of four peptides
Youth Gems Serum is formulated with four different peptides: thymus, vessels, cartilaginous, and pineal, with each offering a unique benefit.
- Thymus peptide aids tissue growth and development, while decreasing inflammation and boosting the healing of wounds and the immune system.
- Pineal peptide works to restore skin cells harmed by environmental pollutants and aids in protecting skin from further damage.
- Cartilage peptide strengthens collagen, which is the main protein that makes up the skin, and makes skin elastic and supple.
- Vessel peptide helps regulate metabolic processes within walls of vascular tissue, boosting circulation and increasing turgor, a sign of well-hydrated and healthy skin.
What is Neovitin and how can it nourish your skin?
Neovitin is designed to improve health, and was formulated carefully through years of medical practice. It was created by Dr. Kenneth Rybicki, for the purpose of using it to aid his own recovery from pancreatic cancer. Neovitin is a ginseng extract, carefully blended with a mix of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Included are powerful organic compounds such as curcumin, ginseng, and green tea extract, Neovitin works to detoxify cells and support their regular function, leading to vibrant and healthy skin.
Research into Youth Gems skin treatments
A two-month long trial at the St. Petersburg Biogenterology Institute in Russia found that 100% of women who used the Youth Gems product range showed significant reduction in the number and severity of fine links and wrinkles on their skin. Researchers also found that blood circulation, vascular health, skin regeneration, elasticity and hydration were all improved, as well as decreased oxidative stress.Peptide Based Topical Skin Preparations to Help With Premature Skin Aging